Saturday, March 1, 2014

The Last Goodbyes



              My most passionate hope for my future as an early childhood professional is to earn my Master’s degree in early childhood education. I will continue my studying in school because I know that it is an ongoing process. I cannot comprehend too much of experience in teaching young children. I want to have a passionate of a sense of humor knowing that learning should be fun. I know that we have our differences in learning and development because not every person learns the same. Because we all are different whether, in our sizes, color, or shape, we are different but do respect and treated equally. I know in order to be an effective teacher I have to make learning fun to each child. I have to be a teacher of passion to respect each child and their families. To be a quick to rescue my children’s when they need me. To love in what I am during by teaching young children. I have to press my way when I do not feel like it. I have to have a perseverance spirit. I have to be flexibility to be there when two or more duties are calling me. I have patience with young children and their families because no two children learn alike. I have to study each child learning level. I have to take the risk in adding on to the children abilities in learning and development. Most of all to recognize all cultures differences and respect them to the best of my knowledge. To be the best positive role model in young children and their families lives.

I feel that you all are a part of my learning and development family, and I appreciate all of you. I would like, for all of my colleagues, to know that I pray for you and wishes nothing but the best for you all. I would like to thank the Professor from the bottom of my heart how you gave me an opportunity to be an effective learner. Thank you for being there for me and understanding me when I made mistakes, you build my confidence up with the foundation of learning and development. Again thank you Professor. Most of all I want to thank God for my health and strength for making this far, somebody, did not make it, but God saw fit let me come this far. Thank you God! I would like, for my colleagues, to keep in touch with me. Information to reach me by e-mail—tyler.cedar@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. Cedar,
    you show great strength and love in what you do, and your students are so fortunate to have you by their side! Best of luck to you in your final course - you will rock it!
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete